BORACAY ATV- If you’re not into water sports or any adventure that has to do with water, then the ATV ride is the thing to do! This activity will bring so much fun in your Boracay adventure!. have fun riding an all terrain vehicle, visit the scenic spots in boracay and take stunning photographs everywhere you go. This package includes a visit to the highest peak in the island (Mt. Luho) with 360 degrees of panoramic view of the whole island of Boracay.
How to ride the ATV
1. Wear your helmet.
2. Sit properly and in a relaxed position.
3. Right thumb is used in pressing the gas. Control your speed, release gas when going down on steep roads; press more when road is going up.
4. Left hand is for the brakes. Be alert.
5. Follow your tour guide.
6. Ride your way, be safe and have FUN! :) Enjoy the view. :)
7. Our friendly tour guide will assist you all throughout your drive.
Availability of Time: 8 AM - 4 PM
* free round trip shuttle
*entrance fees to Mt.Luho view point
*sky cycle ride and trick art museum